This statement describes how Mag. Brigitte Weber-Janko, located at 1190 Vienna, Reumannstraße 3, ("we") process your personal data. The statement is addressed to our existing and former clients, prospective clients and potential future clients, as well as their respective shareholders, governing bodies and other employees.
1. purposes of data processing
We will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- for the establishment, management and settlement of the business relationship;
- to strengthen the existing client relationship or to establish a new client relationship or to approach interested parties, including information about current legal developments and our range of services (marketing);
- in the case of an already completed assignment for the internal organization and claims management of the firm
and as far as instructed by the client in each case:
- To perform payroll services for clients (including monthly payroll, monthly and annual reports to government agencies, etc.);
- to perform financial and business accounting for clients;
- to perform consulting and representation activities in the field of tax law and economic matters;
- for advice and representation in matters of contributions, insurance and benefits of social insurances,
- for representation before administrative courts and administrative authorities and before legally recognized churches and religious communities in matters of contributions and before all other institutions acting in an official capacity, and
- for other consulting as well as for the assumption of fiduciary tasks and the management of assets within the scope of authorization of § 2 WTBG 2017,
- as well as to each commissioned task according to § 2 WTBG 2017.
- for pagatory accounting (business accounting) including payroll accounting as well as for calculatory accounting (costing), including consulting in these areas,
- to provide advice and assistance in the field of accounting and financial reporting and to close entrepreneurial books,
- for the provision of all consulting services and activities in connection with business accounting
- for advice concerning the establishment and organization of an internal control system,
- for reorganization consulting, in particular for the preparation of reorganization reports, for the organization of reorganization plans, for the review of reorganization plans and for the accompanying control during the implementation of reorganization plans,
- for advice and representation in foreign exchange matters (without representation before ordinary courts),
- to provide expert opinions in the fields of accounting and financial reporting and in those areas in which knowledge of accounting or business administration is required for professional assessment,
- for the assumption of trustee tasks and for the management of assets with the exception of the management of buildings as well as
- for advice on work-related issues.
2. legal bases of the processing
If you are an interested party or a potential future client, we will use your contact data for the purpose of direct marketing by sending electronic mail or contacting you by telephone only with your consent pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a of the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
If you are our client, we process your personal data because this is necessary to fulfill the contract concluded with you (Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO).
Furthermore, we process your personal data on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest in achieving the purposes set out in point 1 (Art. 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO) and on the legal basis of the WTBG 2017 (Art. 9 (2) lit. g DSGVO).
Transmission of your personal data
Insofar as this is absolutely necessary for the purposes mentioned under point 1, we will transfer your personal data to the following recipients
- IT service providers used by us and other service providers in connection with marketing activities. Marketing activities,
- Administrative authorities, courts and public corporations,
- Accountant for purposes of auditing,
- Insurance policies taken out on the occasion of the conclusion of an insurance contract for performance or the occurrence of an insured event (e.g. liability insurance),
- Clients, as far as it concerns data of the shareholders, organs and other employees of the respective client,
- Cooperation partners and legal representatives working for us,
- other recipients designated by the client (e.g. group companies of the client),
- additionally in case of personal data of employees of our clients in the field of payroll accounting:
- creditors of the employee as well as other parties involved in any related legal proceedings, also in the case of voluntary salary assignments for due claims,
- Bodies representing company and statutory interests,
- Insurance institutions within the scope of an existing group or individual insurance as well as employee pension funds (MVK),
- banks involved in the payment to the employee or to third parties,
- Company doctors and pension funds,
- Co-insured and
- additionally in the field of financial and business accounting for clients:
- Debt collection agency,
- Banks on behalf of the client,
- Factoring companies, assignees and leasing companies.
Some of the recipients mentioned above may be located outside of Austria or may process your personal data outside of Austria. The level of data protection in other countries may not correspond to that in Austria. We therefore take measures to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. For example, we enter into standard contractual clauses (2010/87/EC and/or 2004/915/EC). These are available on request (see point 6).
4. storage period
We generally store your personal data until the termination of the business relationship in the context of which we collected your data or until the expiry of the applicable statutory limitation and retention periods; furthermore, until the termination of any legal disputes in which the data is required as evidence. To the extent that you are a client, former client, prospective client or potential future client or a contact person at any of the foregoing, we will retain your personal data for the purposes of marketing until you object or revoke your consent to the extent that the marketing activity is based on your consent.
5. your rights in connection with personal data
Among other things, you are entitled to (i) to verify whether and what personal data we process about you and to obtain copies of such data, (ii) to request the rectification, integration or deletion of your personal data insofar as they are incorrect or are not processed in accordance with the law, (iii) require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) in certain circumstances, object to the processing of your personal data or withdraw consent previously given for the processing, provided that a withdrawal shall not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out prior to the withdrawal, (v) request data portability, insofar as you are our client (vi) know the identity of any third party to whom your personal information is transferred; and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
7. our contact details
If you have any questions about this statement or wish to make any requests, please contact us:
Mag. Brigitte Weber-Janko
1190 Vienna, Reumannstraße 3
Status: May 2018